วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Razor Pocket Rocket absolutely flies

My 8 year old on a Razor Pocket Rocket. The company suggests that this is only for kids 13 and older, but I was perfectly comfortable with his ability to ride it. THEN, the obvious happens! He was perfectly fine. Just a little scrape on the knee. I did, however, insist he grab his knee and elbow protection, to which he replied, "no, I won't need it." Lesson learned. This is NOT a toy, but I would definitely recommend it for kids as young as 7 or 8 as long as there is adult supervision in an open and secure area, such as this one. I must also insist, protective gear is a must! Helmet, knee pads and elbow pads at a minimum.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6KcgQv82Rc&hl=en

mortal kombat action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น