วันพุธที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Toy Story (Sega Saturn) Light My Fire - Mission 16

Toy Story (Sega Saturn) Light My Fire - Mission 16 Video Clips. Duration : 2.93 Mins.


15. Regiment, also check out my other videos: www.youtube.com and 17 and the last mission, click here: www.youtube.com We first mission to hell have been difficult, but this is very simple, such as cake Xian (never thought that I have a hell and cakes are also compared.) This is another game, you have to pick up the fifth group Buchong battery, as power consumption, but you have your path a little more, the only objective, the last achieved, andsustainable energy supply. The method is not difficult to find, but this is basically up. I mean, even more than that the delegation, or at least equal to the fifth. I am not mistaken when I thought I was in the final game before the show (so this time, my memory fails me), the next task is complete.

Keywords: Toy, Story, Walkthrough, Playthrough, Complete, 16th, Level, Stage, Mission, Video, Game, SNES, Super, Nintendo, Entertainment, System, Movie, Licensed, Platformer

neca toys jeff hardy action figure

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น